Athltete's Biomechanics: Understanding Performance form a Different Perspective


I’ve been stimulated by the fact that the most enthusiastic readers of the type of information that I create is the general public, usually followers of a particular sport. They see in the type of articles that I prepare innovative information that help them to understand sports from a different angle and access to data that the media rarely disclose. For example, what might be the RATIONAL reasons for an athlete to get injured, or what could be the future of “a favorite athlete” while training and playing as he or she does, etc.
I believe that with the available information and a few more that I can produce, and without been involve in a methodological and complete evaluation, we can have a very good understanding of the athlete’s performance and their most likely near future.

I will start to present data from players of different sports. The readers will have a new source of information that might help them to follow their own sports from a different perspective and with new “eyes”.
Since the 2013 professional baseball season just started, I will begin with baseball athletes this new path for my blog. Because I’m in the Bay Area, my choice is to start with the roster of the Oakland A’s.
I will permanently complete the list of players, and update the already published, when new and relevant information became available.
I hope that you find this articles educative and useful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stephen Curry, One Year After…Not Better!

Stephen Curry, Ankle Injuries Analysis

Jozy Altidore, The Result of a Wrong Training Strategy